Mon, May 20 | ベルサール神田(Belle Salle Kanda) Room5
DCDA - Data Center Design Awarenss : DCDA1905/EN
Conducted by an English native DC experts: A core foundation course to gain the basic knowledge of wide range of elements from data center design and operation. Through lecture, discussion and group work, students are to learn the basics of layout, cabling, IT/network, cooling, power design etc.
開催日時・会場 / Schedule and Venue
May 20, 2019, 10:00 AM – May 22, 2019, 6:00 PM
ベルサール神田(Belle Salle Kanda) Room5, 日本、〒101-0053 東京都千代田区神田美土代町７
ご確認ください / Information
- Please apply with your acceptance to Schedule Change and Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions.
- An advanced payment is required for the training fee.  credit card or  bank transfer are available on your option.
- Please bring your own laptop computer to the classroom.
- The training materials are to be shared on the first day. DCPRO office is happy to e-share them preliminary on your request basis.
- No printed training materials are provided. Please prepare yours on your own if needful.
- Lunches at restaurant are included in the training programme.